|About • Cycles • Judges • Contestants • Galleries • Aid Wiki|
|Home:||North Little Rock, Arkansas|
|Height:||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Debut:||The Girl Who Wants It Bad|
|Last:||The Girl Who Deals With a Pervert|
Kesse was known for having a strong resemblance to the host, Tyra Banks. Constant comments were made about this from both the other models and judges. There was also some criticism from the girls on whether or not it was fair to have Kesse in the competition because they thought Tyra would "crown another Tyra".
When the girls go overseas to Paris, Kesse performed poorly, only making it to three of them. She was eliminated over Adrianne, and Tyra mentions that Kesse was a hard one to eliminate, with all the judges and girls crying.
After the show, Kesse was in the September 2003 issue of Complex magazine, and was in King magazine in March/April 2004.
She walked the runway for Yeohlee Teng and Francis Hendy in Fall 2005/Spring 2006, and Renee Larc/Milan at Olympus Fashion Week in Spring 2007. She was also in a Church's Chicken commercial.
Her last set of test shots were taken around 2014.
- There's evidence that Kesse might be the first person in reality-television history to utter the quote "I'm not here to make friends".
- Kesse was the first girl to earn first call-out for a non-photoshoot week.
- Kesse was the first girl to have one or more of the judges cry when she was eliminated.
- Kesse was a bridesmaid at the wedding of Adrianne and Christopher Knight.
- She was the first contestant from Arkansas.
- Kesse's Facebook
|Cycle 1 Contestants|