|About • Cycles • Judges • Contestants • Galleries • Aid Wiki|
|Country of origin:||United States|
|Number of episodes:||15|
|Premiere:||January 9, 2018|
|Finale:||April 10, 2018|
|Number of contestants:||15|
Cycle 24 of America's Next Top Model premiered on VH1 on January 9, 2018.
This cycle marked the return of Tyra Banks following her absence from Cycle 23.
Kyla Coleman was crowned as the winner of the cycle.
- A contract with Next Model Management
- A fashion spread in Paper magazine
- A cash prize of $100,000 from Pantene
- A feature avatar on the new ANTM Mobile Game
The ages stated are from the start of the contest.
|Kyla Coleman||20||Lacey, Washington||N/A||1|
|Jeana Turner||24||Minneapolis, Minnesota||Episode 15||2|
|Khrystyana Kazakova||32||New York, New York||3|
|Shanice Carroll||25||Murfreesboro, Tennessee||4|
|Rio Summers||23||Detriot, Michigan||Episode 13||5|
|Erin Green||42||Pasadena, California||Episode 10||6|
|Brendi K Seiner||22||Nashville, Tennessee||Episode 9||7|
|Sandra Shehab||22||Cliffside Park, New Jersey||Episode 8||8|
|Christina Anderson-McDonald||34||Jenkintown, Pennsylvania||Episode 7||9|
|Liberty Netuschil||20||Lava Hot Springs, Idaho||Episode 6||10|
|Coura Fall||24||Eastvale, California||Episode 5||11|
|Rhiyan Carreker||20||Orange County, California||Episode 4||12|
|Liz Woodbury||24||Greenville, Massachusetts||13|
|Ivana West||23||Durham, North Carolina||Episode 3||14|
|Maggie Keating||20||Surry, Maine||Episode 2||15|
|Cycle||Episodes||Originally Aired (U.S. dates)|
|Cycle Premiere||Cycle Finale|
|24||15||January 9, 2018||April 10, 2018|
Cycle 24: 2018
|Title||Original Air Date|
|305||1||"The Boss Is Back"||January 9, 2018|
|Supermodel legend Tyra Banks returns as host alongside returning judges Ashley Graham, Law Roach and Drew Elliott where they welcome 26 aspiring models to compete for the title of America’s Next Top Model.|
|306||2||"Beauty Is Los Angeles"||January 16, 2018|
|The top 15 are thrown immediately into the fire and expected to walk the lengths of Venice Beach Skate Park, then join in on Hollywood's baby boom trend.|
|307||3||"Beauty Is a Trademark"||January 23, 2018|
|The models meet the fate of their image as each is given a signature trademark, but not all are pleased with their new look.|
|308||4||"Beauty Is Drama"||January 30, 2018|
|The top 13 are summoned to a screen test by Hollywood Director Anthony Hemingway in order to compete for a walk-on role in one of his projects. Later, nightmares come alive as the models participate in a dark, grueling, horror-inspired photoshoot.|
|309||5||"Beauty Is Unconventional"||February 6, 2018|
|The contestants are challenged to go against the grain and break stereotypes of the modeling industry. With the help of beauty & social media guru Patrick Starr and supermodel Ashley Graham, the models must create vlogs that maximize their beauty.|
|310||6||"Beauty Is Pride"||February 13, 2018|
|The models take part in LA Pride week as they walk designer Christian Cowan's rainbow runway and vogue it out with RuPaul's "Drag Race" fan favorites Valentina, Katya and Manila in a glamorous queens versus princesses photo shoot.|
|311||7||"Beauty Is Raw"||February 20, 2018|
|The models bare it all in a nude photoshoot unlike ever before. Later, the contestants create an anti-bullying PSA for the National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) which triggers deep, dark secrets from each of the models’ pasts.|
|312||8||"Beauty Is Social"||February 27, 2018|
|The top seven transform into media mavens in order to compete in a digital campaign for supermodel Jourdan Dunn’s clothing line, Londunn. Later, the models attempt to break the internet as they pose alongside male models dripping in gold.|
|313||9||"Beauty Is Movement"||March 6, 2018|
|In the midst of movement and chaos, the models must master the art of motion whether it be on the ground or in a parachute.|
|314||10||"Beauty Is Real"||March 13, 2018|
|The dream of being a PAPER Magazine cover girl soon becomes a nightmare for the top six as they’re assigned personas out of their comfort zones. Later, the contestants attend a series of go-sees in an effort to win over real world designers.|
|315||11||"Behind The Beauty"||March 13, 2018|
|Shining the spotlight on the final five competitors of Cycle 24 and their quests for the crown; featuring panelists interviews, contestants confessionals, never before seen footage and a sneak peek at the final episodes.|
|316||12||"Beauty Is Personality"||March 20, 2018|
|The models learn personality goes a long way as they are challenged to design an avatar for the new America’s Next Top Model mobile game. Later, the ladies tap into their inner video vixen as they star alongside singer/songwriter Maejor.|
|317||13||"Beauty Is A Comeback"||March 27, 2018|
|In a special fan-curated episode, the eliminated contestants return to battle it out for a chance to return to competition. The models are joined by ANTM legends Nigel Barker and Eva Marcille to help assist them on their journey.|
|318||14||"Beauty Is Commercial"||April 3, 2018|
|The real final four strive to embody Pantene's "Strong Is Beautiful" campaign as they work to win over the client by successfully advertising their chosen products.|
|319||15||"Next Level Fierce"||April 10, 2018|
|The one who the judges deem next level fierce is crowned America's Next Top Model in a star-studded runway hosted by renowned fashion designer Philipp Plein.|
|1||Brendi K||Coura||Liberty||Khrystyana||Rio||Khrystyana||Brendi K
|5||Ivana||Khrystyana||Kyla||Brendi K||Kyla||Erin||Brendi K||Jeana
- The contestant was eliminated from the competition
- The contestant quit the competition
- The contestant was part of a non-elimination bottom two
- The contestant was originally eliminated but later saved
- The contestant returned to the competition
- The contestant won the competition
- In Episode 1, there was no call-out. Erin was originally eliminated as a semi-finalist, but was later added as an additional finalist by Tyra.
- In Episode 4, Liz decided to leave the competition prior to panel. Despite this, there was still an elimination.
- In Episode 7, all of the contestants minus the bottom two (Erin and Christina) were tied for best photo.
- In Episode 9, Brendi K decided to quit the competition during panel. As a result, no-one was eliminated.
- Episode 11 was the recap episode.
- In Episode 14, Jeana was originally eliminated. However, guest judge Philipp Plein chose to save her.
- On March 16, 2017, Tyra Banks announced that she would be returning as the main host of the show and that Rita Ora would not be returning.
- In April 2017, Tyra announced that the show would be getting rid of the 18 to 27 age limit.
- On May 12, 2017, it was announced that Ashley Graham, Drew Elliott and Law Roach would all be returning as judges.
- Filming for the cycle began in May of 2017 and concluded on June 24.
- On December 13, 2017, 14 (of the later to be 15) contestants were revealed.
- On January 5, 2018, the first five minutes of the first episode was released. In the clip, it was revealed that a new elimination rule had been put in place this cycle where the judges are now allowed to eliminate contestants outside of panel if they think they're not performing well enough.
- Despite only 14 contestants being revealed prior to the shows premiere, during the premiere episode it was revealed that Erin Green was the fifteenth finalist.
To view the gallery for Cycle 24, click here.
- https://images3.imgbox.com/90/38/jNfl1vBG_o.jpg Announcement of the runway shown in Episode 2
- http://i.imgur.com/3tWCDzR.jpg Poster for the final runway show
Cycle 1 • Cycle 2 • Cycle 3 • Cycle 4 • Cycle 5 • Cycle 6 • Cycle 7 • Cycle 8 • Cycle 9 • Cycle 10 • Cycle 11 • Cycle 12 • Cycle 13 • Cycle 14 • Cycle 15 • Cycle 16 • Cycle 17 • Cycle 18 • Cycle 19 • Cycle 20 • Cycle 21 • Cycle 22 • Cycle 23 • Cycle 24