Anya's family moved to Waipahu, Hawaii, and she attended Waipahu High School. She states in an interview that she would be changing her name to Anya Rozova since Rozova is her Russian surname.
Anya was the thirteenth girl selected to compete in the cycle. In the competition she got five first call-outs and three challenge wins. Despite her strong performances, she was constantly criticized for her strong accent and lack of commercial appeal. She eventually lost out to Whitney.
After the show, Anya signed with Elite Model Management and Wilhelmina Models in New York, and Style International Management in Hong Kong.
She was on the cover for Swim In Style 2008 from MidWeek Newspaper, a local newspaper in Hawaii. She worked for Gilt Groupe, an online catalogue featuring clothing from Tibi, Habitual, Greenbeads, and Vera Wang. She has appeared in the magazines Level, Nylon, Vogue Nippon, Elle Hong Kong, Cosmogirl Hong Kong and Marie Claire Hong Kong. She has modeled clothes for OakNYC and Sunday Brunch Dress Shop, and had a Fall 2009 campaign for the Chinese brand Calfland.
During Hong Kong Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2009 season, Anya walked in many shows, including Fashion Shenzen, Taipei in Style, In Full Bloom, HK Young Fashion Designers' Contest 2009, Brands Collection Show I and The 9th Footwear Design Competition Awards Hong Kong 2009. She walked the Nuj Novakhett and Julian Louie runway shows during New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2009 season. She was featured on the television show "The Fashion Show" as one of the models of a designers collection
Anya attended a CW Upfront party and at the American Image Awards 2008 in New York City along with Fatima and Whitney. She modeled clothing on The Tyra Banks Show episode "Recessionista: Queen of Cheap" that originally aired on September 16, 2008. In March 2009, she was featured on fashion TV UK as part of their model profiles section. In August 2009, She was in "Project Runway: All Stars" as one of the models for Sweet P Vaughn's collection.
- Anya is the second girl to have five first call-outs, the first being Joanie Dodds.
- She is the third girl to never be in the bottom two, after Joanie Dodds and Jaslene Gonzalez.
- Anya is a lesbian. She is the third lesbian to not have her sexuality be a topic of conversation on the show, the first two being Megan Morris and Brooke Miller.
- Anya's Instagram
- Anya Kop's profile at MidWeek April 13, 2007.
- Anya from C10 graduated from my high school last year!1 April 2, 2008.
- Anya Kop: Whitney Thompson winning 'Top Model' was 'totally on point' May 16, 2008.
- Anya Kop - front page of our local newspaper May 1, 2008.
- CW Network 2008 Upfronts - Arrivals May 13, 2008.
- 2008 American Image Awards May 14, 2008.
|Cycle 10 Contestants|
Aimee Wright • Allison Kuehn • Amis Jenkins • Anya Kop • Atalya Slater • Claire Unabia • Dominique Reighard • Fatima Siad • Katarzyna Dolinska • Kimberly Rydzewski • Lauren Utter • Marvita Washington • Stacy-Ann Fequiere • Whitney Thompson